Saturday, July 16, 2011


Antique Gold Moss

Product Code: DR4556

Top: Antique gold chiffon shirt has beautiful floral embellishments on front and neckline. Medium sized ornamental motifs scattered all over. Super-mini stand collar neck. Drop side hems with back train. Moonlight black-gold border around the hemline. Flared silhouette. Fully lined. Hidden zipper at back. Piping edges finish.
Bottom: Antique gold raw silk flapper trousers. Fully lined. Hidden zip closure.
Shawl/Dupatta: Antique gold chiffon dupatta has tiny ornamental motifs and sequins shower all over. Finish with piping edges.
Embellishments made with sequins, beads, Swarovski crystals, resham and pearls. 100% natural pure fabrics. Fully handmade embellishments. 100% same as shown.
Made in Pakistan.

Our Price: $299.00

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. If You Want To Buy gold set design Online Click Here.

    ReplyDelete